January 27, 2009

President Bush's Homecoming!


 Last Tuesday after waiting in line for over an hour and then not even being sure they would let us in the gates, we made it there to see our 43rd president, George W Bush. We were in the very back and couldn't see well at all. But we could see him on the screen. Proof that we were there ;). 


My sister M and my niece came with us. 


Even though he had no idea why we were there it will be neat to tell Carter one day that he was there the day the president came to town. 


I had told him that afternoon that we were going to see the president. Little did I know until we got there that he misunderstood me and thought I said we are going to see presents. Disappointment fell all over his face when he realized there were no presents to open. 

No comments: