I have been meaning to blog since Collin turned 6 months on Nov. 11 but I'm just now getting around to it. So, our BIG 6 month old is doing well. At his 6 months well check he weighed in at a whopping 21 pounds. That puts him in the 90 percentile. He is sitting up now, which I love. It is a great phase because he can sit up and play but he can't go anywhere. LOL. He is still just as happy as can be. Full of laughs and smiles, he brightens everyones day! He only has his two bottom teeth but he is working hard to cut his top teeth as well.
It is so hard to capture good pictures of them together but tonight I got lucky. Aren't they precious? Carter is doing well just rambunctious as can be. He is 90 to nothing all day long. He is getting excited about the Christmas season and all the fun things that involves.


No comments:
Post a Comment