It snowed on Friday and we were so excited. I just knew that Carter would love the snow and making a snow man. So as soon as brother went down for his nap we got all bundled up in our coats, hats, and gloves to go play in the snow. After 3 steps unto the porch Carter wanted to go back inside. I tried to show him how much fun it was, I showed him a snowball, showed him how to catch it with his tongue, and nothing. "Mommy, I want to go inside!" I was so disappointed, I was looking forward to all our fun snow day pictures. Well instead, this is what we have to remember the first snow of 2009!
Yeah for Snow!
He wanted to ride his bike but couldn't do so very well considering the sidewalk was covered in snow!
This is how he felt about the cold, snowy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment