February 12, 2010

Collin 9 Months Old!

Collin is 9 months old! Can you believe it? We went for his 9 month check up yesterday and Dr. R said he looked great. She went through her check list of developmental milestones and it went something like this:

Dr. R:  Is he pulling up on furniture?
Me: No

Dr. R: Is he crawling?
Me: No

Dr. R: Does he say Da Da and associate it with Chris?
Me: No

Dr. R: Does he play patty cake or peek a boo?
Me: Umm... No

At this point all I could do was laugh, these are not things I am worried about and she wasn't too concerned either. It just made me laugh that everything she asked about was a No. Carter was a late crawler and talker. But what Collin is doing, is gaining weight. He weighed in at a whooping 24lbs putting him in the 95th percentile. He is a BIG BOY for sure. He was also in the 90th percentile for height and 80th percentile for his head size. 

He spends lots of time in his high chair for two reasons:
1. He LOVES to eat!
2.He can see me as I cook dinner or clean up which he likes since he usually cries the minute I leave the room.

Here is a picture of that priceless smile! 



Sweet baby right after his bath, look at those toofies!

He is a happy baby............well most of the time!

No comments: