Hello again! I'm back, well at least for today! I have been on a serious blog hiatus. I got behind and had so much I wanted to blog about that instead of just picking back up where I left off I felt to overwhelmed. I'm sure that sounds silly especially to those who are not bloggers. But that is sorta how my brain works. I start these rather large to-do lists in my brain and then I get so overwhelmed that I don't do anything on the list at all. Does that make me a crazy person? Am I the only one who does that? It's kinda the same with my laundry and house cleaning. If I let things get too bad or I get too far behind, I feel so overwhelmed that I can't seem to begin. I seem to get behind on a lot of things. I can't seem to just maintain things and keep up which always leaves me feeling overwhelmed and frustrated!
Anyways enough about that! I am going to attempt to catch up on all things to blog about since Collin's surgery!!! So hopefully I can get caught up........
No comments:
Post a Comment