Chris has been wanting to take Carter to the golf course since the day he was born. Well, a couple of weeks ago they took there first golf outing. I was so nervous that Carter would get to restless or in the way but they had a blast. Chris looked so proud to as he watched Carter try and hit the ball with his own putter. Chris loves golf and has become really good at it. I think he dreams for Carter to be the next Tiger Woods ;) And Carter loves golf too, but then again he loves anything that his Daddy does.
Carter would tell Chris after every hole, "That was a good chot (shot)"
Here he is showing off his own skills, I was impressed!
He liked to get the ball out of the hole for Daddy.
Daddy's little caddy, cleaning the golf balls for him.
They are the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Carter has a book I read to him at night called If Jesus Came to Visit Me. Its a children's story about what kids would do if Jesus came to visit them. Almost every page shows a picture of Jesus with a child except a couple. Carter asked me a couple of nights ago, "where did Jesus go?" meaning why wasn't he on that page. I told him "I don't know". Carter replied with the cutest comment ever............. " Maybe he went golfin?" I just smiled and said "yes, baby maybe he went golfing!" Kids say the cutest things.
No comments:
Post a Comment