I had a doctor's appointment last Monday to check on things with Collin. And well he is healthy and doing well but has decided that he wants to hang out sideways instead of head down. He is in the transverse position. So his head is on my left side and his bottom on my right. I was really hoping to try for a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) this go round but this might put a damper on my plans. We are praying that he will turn head down in this next couple of weeks. I am 35 weeks pregnant today so there isn't much time left. Dr. Doke said that if he doesn't turn by 37 weeks he will schedule a c-section. As much as I am hoping to avoid another c-section I also trust that God knows what is best for this delivery. So I will go back on Monday for another sonogram to check his position. So far I'm pretty sure he hasn't moved because everything still feels the same. No movement down low and feels like a baseball is in my sides. So pray that our baby Collin will get to moving. Move Baby Move!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment