June 25, 2009

Do They Look Alike?


I have been trying to decide if the boys look alike. At first I didn't think so at all but as Collin get older I see more and more similarities. 


This is a picture of Chris when he was 2 weeks old. I think Collin looks a lot like him.


Carter the day he was born. 6 pounds 1 ounce! Look at that dark hair. He had a head full of it.


Collin the day after he was born. 7 pounds 2 ounces (and 2 weeks early)! He on the other hand is our blondie.


Carter at two months old!

Collin at 6 weeks old!

Carter at 2 months...

Collin at 5 weeks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carter and Collin do look alike, but (from the photos) it looks like Carter is darker eyed than Collin. My fave picture so far is the sidebar pic of Collin.

Blessings, Glenys