I praise you God, for Collin is fearfully and wonderfully made! Psalm 139:14
These hands will.......
Grasp onto my finger
Hold my hand as he takes his first steps
Cover his eyes to play peek-a-boo
Hold his brother's hand as they walk across the street
Hold my hand as he takes his first steps
Cover his eyes to play peek-a-boo
Hold his brother's hand as they walk across the street
These hands will.......
Fold together to pray at night
Be raised high to praise his God
Shake the hand of a stranger
Salute a soldier
These hands will........
Wear a ring on his wedding day
Hold my grandbabies
These hands were created beautifully because they were created by
THE CREATOR!
2 comments:
I love this pic Natalie! You have such a great attitude about this. I join in agreement, God will use those hands as His hands in incredible ways throuh Collin's life!
What an amazing picture! I love it
Post a Comment