House Progress.....
The house is coming along slowly but surely. The leveling, plumbing, electrical, windows, air conditioning and part of the fascia boards are complete. As soon as the fascia boards are done, the roofers can get started on our new roof. I can't wait to start making it look like a house again. So far most of the work has been things you can't see. While I was at my mom's house last week I got a great deal on all of our appliances, so that is exciting.
If we leave a ladder out anywhere, in the blink of an eye, Carter is on top of it. The roofers were at Nana's house last week and next thing we knew Puddin was at the top of their ladder about to step on to the roof! He is a little dare devil!
Chris and Grandpa were working on replacing the fascia board...
Carter got to get on the roof with Daddy.... I almost had a heart attack!
This is our new AC unit!
Our New Windows...
This fantastic tub I found at a garage sale for $35, we are going to refinish it.
My latest find is an old cottage door I found at an antique store in Ft. Worth.
It even has a mail slot.
This will be our new front door, Oh, how I love it!
2 comments:
Love the door!
I absolutely love the tub and door! I can't wait to see the finished product. The pictures of "puddin" crack me up. I'm pretty sure Katelyn and "puddin" are cut from the same mold. She is our daredevil as well. And climbing is her main goal in life. I caught her the other day climbing from on top of the kitchen table and was on her way into her high chair. I think the cousins could keep each other busy, maybe give us a break, lol. Hope you are all doing well. I love the updates.
Post a Comment