July 7, 2010

Yes, I Changed it Again! ;)

I know, I know, how many times does one person change their blog? Well if you don't know me very well I am here to let you know that I get bored easy and I am extremely indecisive. I loved the idea of having nick names for everyone on the blog but it made it really hard to write and I felt like it was kinda confusing to read. And now that we are about to have a blog for "Team Collin" it would be silly to have different names on each blog. So I have gone back to our real names and changed our blog address as well. I have gone back to some of the past posts and changed the names but I don't know that I will ever get to changing all the posts. So if you are reading old posts here is a translation for you. Puddin is Carter, Cupcake is Collin, Pumpkin Pie is Me, and Honey Bun is Chris! I am really excited for some big changes that are coming for the blog so keep checking back! I know I have been on hiatus from blogging lately but I am back and you can expect lots of updates coming very soon! Thanks for following me even when I get bored and change my blog address ;)!

No comments: