August 27, 2010

God works in amazing ways!

It is always amazing to me how God works in ways that you could have never imaged, how he uses people you would have never thought he would use, how situations work themselves out and sometimes you see a glimpse of the reason behind it. God did some of those amazing things this week and I am so grateful. God's ways, ideas, and plans are always better than ours. It makes since to Him when it doesn't to us, he see the entire picture when we only see a piece. God can use people in your life to encourage you that you never thought he would, he can take painful circumstances and use them to reveal himself. I'm grateful that I serve a God who knows more than me, who knows whats is best for me more than I do, who sees the whole picture, who works all things together for good, who amazes me daily with how he works things out in our life. It has been a good week for me, God has been moving on my heart and I have heard him speak. I believe God speaks, maybe I can hear him now, because I started listening!

No comments: