Collin is cutting teeth all over the place. So far two have broken the skin but we can see a couple more close behind. So I tried giving him a biter biscuit to chew on while I cooked dinner the other night. He thought it was great, as you can see in the picture . In the top picture he had just finished dinner. I have decided to make my own baby food. This was our first go at any food other than cereal. So butternut squash it was. And he loved it. I tried avocados the other night, but that didn't go over so well.
Behold, Children are a gift from the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a REWARD. Psalm 127:3
September 17, 2009
Collin 4 Months Old
Collin had his 4 month well child check this morning. He weighed in at 16 pounds 12 ounces (80%), 25 1/4 inches long (60%), and his head measured 17 inches (75%). Wow, what a fatty! I love it. Dr. R said that he looked perfect and healthy. She watched him use his hands and grip some toys to observe his hand functions. She said that between 6 and 9 months we would begin occupational therapy to help with his fine motor skills. I think this will be good for Collin and myself. It always helps when you feel like you are being proactive. I don't doubt for a minute that he will be able to do everything his friends do, it just might be his own way or take a little more work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment