Collin's 1st Birthday Party
Teddy Bear Picnic
I love birthdays and love planning them but this year Collin's birthday happen to fall the same week we were closing on our house. I was frazzled trying to come up with ideas and plan and make things so my sweet friend Lesley offered to help me out since we have a kindred spirit about our kids birthday parties ;).
These are the invitations Lesley made for the party. I helped put them together but they were her idea and I think she should receive the credit. I think they turned out super cute!
The wreath I made for the front door.
(It's kinda hard to read but the teddy bear is holding a sign that says "Happy Birthday")
The highchair all ready for some cake eating action!
His party hat to match all the festivities!
His "1" bib that I made for the big day!
The pennants in the front yard made by Lesley! ;)
The big kid party favors. Gummy Bears with a sticker that said "Thank you for making Collin's birthday so beary special"
(the babies got chocolate teddy grahams)
The sack lunches for each of the kiddos. Girls had a bear on their lunch sack with a bow and boys had a a bear with a bow tie!
LUNCH!
Teddy bear shaped sandwich, honey teddy grahams, and fruit!
Presents under the tree and picnic blanket ready for lunch!
The adults food table, sandwiches, fruit, and chips!
His first year picture banner~ 1-6 months
6-12 months
Well there is a sneak peak at all the birthday party decorations.... come back to see birthday party/ part 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment