This time last year I was in labor, anxiously awaiting your arrival. I went into labor on Mother's Day and your were the perfect gift. Holding you those first few moments when you were only seconds old are etched in my heart. To be the first one to hold you, to feel you breath blowing on my chest, my heart grew a special place for you that day. In the midst of business and chaos, I never knew a sweet baby could bring so much joy. Your radiant smile and piercing blue eyes are unforgettable. This year has gone by so fast, I wish babies came with pause buttons. You are the life of the party, the light in a dim room. Your smile and laughter are contagious. I truly have never seen a baby as happy as you. I can just say the word "Funny" and you begin to laugh. I probably "baby" you more than I should. Maybe because with Carter I learned how fast your children do grow or maybe because you aren't walking or talking yet. ;) You seem more baby like than I remember Carter being at this age and that is fine with me. I love snuggling with you after nap time when your not quite awake. I love to play pick a boo and patty cake and watch you try to imitate me. I love being your Mommy and I feel honored that God entrusted you to me.
I love you sweet boy, Happy Birthday!
Love Always and Forever,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment