December 2, 2008

Anxiously Excited and Nervous!


Well I have finally made it. Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow we go to have a sonogram to find out the sex of the baby. I am so excited to find out who this little life is inside of me but I'm a little nervous too. I know that it shouldn't matter boy or girl but it does. I really want a little girl. Not because I don't love my boy, I do, but because I want to have a little princess to dress up in pink dresses and big frilly bows. I want someone to teach ballet too and have tea party's with. I am a strong believer that God gives you the children you need. And I know that he already knows this child, boy or girl, and has great plans for him or her. I guess the only nerve racking part about it is that if this baby is a boy then I have no reassurance that I will ever have a girl. That would mean I would just have to hope.  And if this baby is a girl then I know that no matter how many kids we have or don't have that we have one of each. You know? SO yeah I'm so excited, but so nervous. Either way I feel so blessed that God has given us another beautiful gift of life. Boy or Girl ;) So be expecting an update tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHHH I am sooo excited! I know i havent given my prediction yet but I hope its a girl too. We need a girl baby in our little group. I cant wait!!

Montana moves to Texas said...

I am sure you are in there right now! You had better call when you find out what it is, I know I will see you tonight, but I wanna know now!