December 3, 2008

It's A Boy!

HERE HE IS, OUR SWEET BABY BOY!

HE LOOKS PERFECT AND HEALTHY!

AND THERE IS NO DENYING IT, IT'S A BOY!

SEE THE ARROW :)


It's a Boy!!! Well no pink frilly dresses and tea parties this go round. The Lord must think I'm one tough Momma because come this May I will have two boys. I would be lying to say that there wasn't a moment of disappointment but I'm so lucky. I just had to get over the idea I had in my head of this baby girl and embrace the real life inside , another precious baby boy. Carter is my world and has brought me some of the greatest joys in my life and I know that this little boy will too. There is something about Mom's and sons that is so special. I have always seen that with my Mom and my brothers. ;) So we will gear up to take all those tubs of clothes out of storage and get busy on planning for our new addition. God knows what we need and for now he says BOYS! That perfectly fine. My sister-in-law put it best. Maybe God is saving our princess for when we have a house and a little more money to spoil her. We all know that girls are more expensive. When the sonogram was over I sat up and looked at Chris and said " Well that just means we will have to have another one!" He reassured me we would. So it's been an exciting and emotional day. But now that five o'clock has rolled around and I have had a nap, I'm feeling pretty good. We are so blessed to have been able to get pregnant so easy (planned or unplanned), to be able to have healthy pregnancies, and most of all to be given the gift of life. So we will rejoice in the blessings that God has given us.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

now thats the spirit... im proud of u and cant wait to meet him.

The Johnsons said...

What a great attitude Natalie! God has great things in store for your sweet family...who knows what He has up His sleeve! Yeah for you for trusting!