June 1, 2010

Crazy Coupons Round 3

Ok, so yesterday was my 3rd time to try out my coupon savings plan! I think I did pretty good but felt like I could have done better! Here were my purchases from Walgreens and Target!

Walgreens:
3 boxes of Frosted Flakes
2 boxes of Fruit Loops 
2 boxes of tampons
1 coppertone sunscreen
1 ecotrin aspirin
1 can of Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
1 package of spaghetti
Total before coupons and sales: $43.49
Total: $11.75 plus $2.50 in RR
Total savings: $31.74

1 bottle of ketchup
1 box of eggos
1 loaf of bread
1 gallon of milk
2 Nivea bodywash
2 Olay face astringent
1 Crest toothpaste
10 Smart Ones 
4 Fiber One cereals 
1 Fiber Ones bars
Total before sales and coupons: $87.78
My Total: $38.19 plus $15.00 Target giftcard
Total Savings: $64.59

All of this for a grand total of $32.44 after RR and Target gift cards

1 comment:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Oh my gosh. I'm a couponer too. LOVE IT.