June 1, 2010

Gabbing Girls Game Night~

Ok, so I have been playing bunco (a dice game) for a year and half with a group of girls that are so much fun! We recently changed our group to a monthly game night instead of Bunco. So it is up to the host to choose the game we are playing. Last Thursday we had game night and our theme was the beach. It was super cute with dolphins hanging from the ceiling ;) and fish tacos for dinner. These girls have always been a blast to hang out with but this past game night was the most fun by far! Or maybe I should say funniest so far! We had performances by New Kids on the Blocks biggest fan, a few dance performances, and someone starting singing the Fresh Prince of Bellaire theme song when all 11 girls joined in! It doesn't seen near as funny when I write but it was HILARIOUS! After playing a few rounds of Taboo, a few of us went out and jumped on the trampoline. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, I felt like I was in high-school again. I think girlfriends are food for the soul. I have never had friendships like the ones I have in my life now and I can't imagine life without them! 


No comments: