WE FINALLY MOVED! Yes, we finally moved into our home. We moved in about a week and half ago and I have been putting off posting pictures until I felt like things were done, but then I quickly realized things will never be done. There will always be more to do, more to buy, more to decorate, and more to fix. So today I will give you a sneak peak at how things are looking as we begin to unpack and make this house our home. This has been quite a journey and it is truly a blessing to be sitting down in my own house typing this blog post. There were times that I didn't believe this day would ever come, but it has, and here it is!
Our Living Room! I am in love with our new furniture. We have never had brand new furniture before so this is very exciting! I have had my eye on it for 2 years!
Our Dining Room, this is all my Grandmother's furniture. I still have a lot of decorating to do in this room but it looks much better than it used too!
I LOVE my Kitchen! Still have to paint and stain the island, but I love it!
The Playroom!
Love this old classroom table I found at an antique store!
To see all the before pictures go
HERE!
1 comment:
Happy New (Old) Home!!! It looks great - you've done so much!!!
So excited for you!
Love, K
Post a Comment