December 4, 2008

Bebe Broer!


Last night when Nana got home we put the DVD in of the sonogram so she could watch it. Carter was in there with us so I told him "look Puddin there is your little brother". He said broer? It was so cute. He would go up to the TV and say Bebe night night? We told him yes the baby is night night. So we turned it off and I went about my business for the night. About 20 minutes later he came over to me and said "Mommy, watch Bebe?" I asked you want to watch the Baby movie? And he said yeaa! And he did. I don't know how much he really comprehends but it melted my heart. He will be a great big brother! He needs a playmate other than Mommy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wait until this little baby boy his here and you get to see the two of the interact. It is so amazing and rewarding seeing them love each other.